The Borland Groover Infusion Center provides infusion therapies to treat patients with autoimmune disorders, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis. As the largest infusion center in the Southeast, our experienced staff delivers compassionate, individualized care during your infusion in a relaxed and comfortable setting – with all aspects of care coordinated with your physician.
Exceptional care, inside and out.Schedule your visit today
The therapeutic drugs we offer include:
- Cimzia® – a lyophilized biologic injection for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease
- Entyvio™ – a new biologic treatment for adults with moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis who have had inadequate responses to conventional therapies for their symptoms
- Remicade® – a biologic for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriasis
- Injectafer® – an iron supplement that helps replenish adult and pediatric patients with an iron deficiency
- Stelara® – a prescription medicine approved to treat:
- Adults 18 years and older with active psoriatic arthritis, either alone or with methotrexate
- Adults and children 12 years and older with moderate or severe plaque psoriasis
- Adults 18 years and older with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease who have already taken other medicine that did not work well enough or they could not tolerate it
Frequently Asked Questions
Any medication that requires it to be administered intravenously. Remicade is the most common of these medications.
Remicade (infliximab) is a medicine that is used to treat adults with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthropathy. In Crohn’s disease, Remicade is for people who have not responded well enough to other medicines. Remicade (inflixmab) works to block the production of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF), or a substance in your body that causes inflammation, thus blocking the autoimmune process produced by the body.
The Borland Groover Infusion Center is conveniently located on the third floor of our Southside office building on Belfort Road. Business hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Our team of experienced professional registered nurses provides compassionate, personalized care during your infusion in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Once the Infusion Center is notified of your referral, we will call and schedule the time and date of your infusion. All appointments are coordinated with your physician’s office.
The Borland Groover Infusion Center is capable of infusing any intravenous medication your physician prescribes.
A pre-certification process is completed before your therapy. For your convenience, we will bill your insurance carrier directly. You will also be notified prior to your appointment of any co-payments or insurance deductibles that will be due at the time of service.
We offer refreshments, personal DVD players with a large selection of movies, radios and wireless internet access. It is suggested that you wear comfortable clothing.
If you have any special request, please inform us prior to your appointment.
- Increased risk of infection
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Skin rash