INFUSION TREATMENTS TO GET YOU BACK TO WELLNESS
The Borland Groover Infusion Center provides infusion therapies to treat patients with autoimmune disorders, such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Borland Groover Infusion Center provides infusion therapies to treat patients with autoimmune disorders, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis. As the largest infusion center in the Southeast, our experienced staff delivers compassionate, individualized care during your infusion in a relaxed and comfortable setting – with all aspects of care coordinated with your physician.
Exceptional care, inside and out.Schedule your visit today
The therapeutic drugs we offer include:
- Cimzia® – a biologic for the treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease
- Entyvio™ – a biologic treatment for adults with moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- Monoferric® – an iron replacement product indicated for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in adult patients
- Remicade® – a biologic for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriasis
- Inflectra® – a biologic for treatment of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriasis
- Injectafer® – an iron supplement that helps replenish adult and pediatric patients with an iron deficiency
- Stelara® – a prescription medicine to treat moderately to severely active Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis
- Adults 18 years and older with active psoriatic arthritis
- Adults 18 years and older with moderate or severe plaque psoriasis
- Adults 18 years and older with moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
Frequently Asked Questions
Remicade (infliximab) is a medicine that is used to treat adults with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, ankylosing spondylitis and psoriatic arthropathy. In Crohn’s disease, Remicade is for people who have not responded well enough to other medicines. Remicade (inflixmab) works to block the production of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF), or a substance in your body that causes inflammation, thus blocking the autoimmune process produced by the body.
The Borland Groover Infusion Center is conveniently located on the third floor of our Southside office building on Belfort Road. Business hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Our team of experienced professional registered nurses provides compassionate, personalized care during your infusion in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Once the Infusion Center is notified of your referral, we will call and schedule the time and date of your infusion. All appointments are coordinated with your physician’s office.
A pre-certification process is completed before your therapy. For your convenience, we will bill your insurance carrier directly. You will also be notified prior to your appointment of any co-payments or insurance deductibles that will be due at the time of service.
We offer refreshments, warm blankets, tablets with a large selection of movies, and WiFi access. It is suggested that you wear comfortable clothing.
- Increased risk of infection
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Skin rash
Infusion times differ depending on which medication you are being prescribed. Infusions such as Remicade can take up to two and a half hours. If you are here for Entyvio you will be here for approximately an hour. If you have any questions regarding the time of your appointment, please feel free to contact the infusion center at 904.483.5800.
Currently, we are not allowing guests to stay with the patient unless it is medically necessary for the patient. Once this restriction has been lifted we will let our patients know.