Dr. Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia
Dr. Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia graduated from the Medical College Baroda in 2006 and completed his residency at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University in 2012.
Dr. Jinjuvadia became the chief medical resident for internal medicine program at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University. Later he went on to join Henry Ford Hospital for his training in field of gastroenterology. He has avid interest in research involving multiple topics such as inflammatory bowel disease, colon cancer, liver disorders etc. Dr. Jinjuvadia has published his work in major medical journals and international meetings.
Dr. Jinjuvadia has over ten years of experience managing diverse gastrointestinal diseases and conditions, which has given him an even greater insight into the needs of his patient population. He treats general gastrointestinal disorders such as heartburn, IBS, inflammatory bowel disease etc. Dr. Jinjuvadia is a gastroenterologist providing care at the Borland Groover Volusia South office.
1. Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A decade of hospitalizations and financial burden in United States
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Augustine Salami, Adreine Lenhart, Kartikkumar Jinjuvadia, Suthat Liangpunsakul, Reena Salgia
American Journal of Medical Sciences, 2017 Oct;354(4):362-369. doi: 10.1016/j.amjms.2017.05.016. Epub 2017 Jun 1.
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Jinjuvadia C, Puangsricharoen P, Chalasani N, Crabb DW, Liangpunsakul S; Translational Research and Evolving Alcoholic Hepatitis Treatment Consortium.
Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2018 Feb;42(2):397-402. doi: 10.1111/acer.13567. Epub 2018 Jan 1. PMID: 29197092
3. The Association between Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Abnormalities in United States Population.
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Fadi Antaki, Prateek Lohia, Suthat Liangpunsakul
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2016 Aug 31. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 27580477
4. Trends in outcomes, financial burden, and mortality for acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the United States from 2002-2010
Chetna Jinjuvadia, Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Chaitanya Mandapakala, Navin Durairajan, Suthat Liangpunsakul, Ayman Soubani
Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 2016 Jul 15:1-8. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 27419254
5. Insulin resistance is associated with significant liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C patients: A systemic review and meta-analysis
Suhag Patel, Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Suthat Liangpunsakul
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2016 Jan;50(1):80-4, PMID: 26302498
6. Trends in Alcoholic Hepatitis-related Hospitalizations, Financial Burden, and Mortality in the United States.
Raxtikumar Jinjuvadia, Suthat Liangpunsakul
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2015 Jul;49(6):506-11, PMID: 25198164
7. The Association between Metabolic Syndrome and Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Systemic Review and Meta-analysis
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Suhag Patel, Suthat Liangpunsakul
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2014 Feb;48(2):172-7. PMID: 24402120
8. Past Exposure to Hepatitis B: A Risk Factor for Increase in Overall Mortality?
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Suthat Liangpunsakul, Fadi Antaki
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2014 Mar;48(3):267-71. PMID: 23751854
9. Association between Metabolic Syndrome and its Individual Components with Hepatitis B
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Suthat Liangpunsakul
American Journal of Medical Sciences, 2014 Jan; 347(1):23-7. PMID: 23514672
10. The Association Between Metabolic Syndrome and Colorectal Neoplasm: Systemic review and Meta-analysis
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Prateek Lohia, Chetna Jinjuvadia, Sergio Montoya, Suthat Liangpunsakul
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 2013 Jan; 47(1):33-44. PMID: 23090040
11. Racial Disparities in Gastrointestinal Cancers Related Mortality in the US population
Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Kartikkumar Jinjuvadia, Suthat Liangpunsakul Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2013 Jan; 58(1):236-43, PMID: 22797822
12. Profound Jaundice in a Patient with Acute Hepatitis C
Prateek Lohia, Raxitkumar Jinjuvadia, Elizabeth May
BMJ Case Reports, 2013 September 12, PMID 24031074